What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to living luxuriously by entering online sweepstakes
- Telling you things you should know about sweepstakes taxes
- Telling you how to find Facebook contests and sweepstakes
- Telling you where to look for contests and sweepstakes
- Telling you how to manage your sweepstakes time
- Telling you how to beat the sweepstakes boredom
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Contest Mob scores 70.57/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.contestmob.com/blog/free-luxury-life/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $14.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: contestmob.com you’ll also be taken through to contestmob.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)